Rishabh, Gandhar and Dhaivat are komal in the raga. Madhyam is teevra and rest of the swars are shudha.
Jati: Shadav - Sampoorna
Time: Second prahar of the day
Varjit: Pancham is varjit in the aroha
Aroha: Sa Re Ga Ḿa Pa Dha Ni Sȧ
Avaroha: Sȧ Ni Dha Pa Ḿa Dha Ma Ga Re Ga Re Sa
Pakad: Dhạ Nị Re Ga Re Ga Re Sa
Features of the raga:
- Raga Todi is the prime raga of Todi thaat.
- Ati -komal Gandhar is used in this raga.
- Multani raga is the Samprakritik(similar) raga of Todi raga.
- In Todi raga komal Gandhar is sung independently, however in Multani raga it is sung together with Madhyam.
- The alignment of swars ‘ Re Ga Re Sa’ in the pakad, define the raga.